It’s been a long long week, which didn’t help with my return to work after a three week break. I have also been experiencing a little bit of pregnancy sickness which has been a bit rubbish. However, we have had some happy moments too – here we go….
- My girls spent the day with my parents. Both my parents work full time so my girls very rarely spend any time alone with them. On Wednesday, they booked the day off to help me with childcare on my return to work. They all had a lovely time and my girls were spoilt rotten. I love that my girls are making fun memories with their Grandparents.
- My husband is a little bit of a shopaholic. We have so many days when a parcel arrives for him – this week being no different. Although, to my surprise, he had bought me a little treat! I have not had a chance to fully explore it yet but I am very excited!!
- I wrote this post on falling this week. I generally have an idea of what posts I am going to publish on a weekly basis and then there are times when I just sit down and write one, the falling post being the latter. I was nervous about pressing the publish button as I did not want people to think it was full of self pity – that really wasn’t my intention. Luckily, I have had such a good response from it and it is nice to hear that lots of other bloggers feel the same.
- Sunshine – it was on my happy list last week and it’s here again! Whoop whoop!
- I met my friends lovely baby for the first time and had lots of newborn snuggles. She is tiny and reminded me just of my Meme when she was a baby.