This week has been a strange one, I have been experiencing lots of aches and pains and whilst I am a little scared I am definitely ready to meet my baby. The last week of November and the start of a whole new month – the very best month in my opinion!
Here are my happy moments from this week:
- Me and my husband finally had a date night together. We went for food and drinks (mocktails for me) and talked about us and the girls and the exciting (and sleepless) time ahead. After a busy stressful month it was nice, really nice. i love being a Mum and having my girls but I must admit I do miss having some quality time with my husband.
- I got to catch up with my best friend yay! After weeks of me cancelling due to me being poorly or the girls being poorly we finally had a moment together and I have missed her so much! I also got to spend some time with her beautiful baby boy who is so lovely.
- I very rarely buy myself anything but this week I decided to treat myself to a Harls & Ted sweatshirt. I am hoping it will keep me warm and cosy on those January school runs!
- Me and my husband went on our annual Christmas shopping trip on Wednesday – no kids just us – bliss! I was hoping to be completely finished with my Christmas shopping by now but we are getting there!
- We have started to put up some Christmas decorations – the girls were beyond excited.
So apart from some pregnancy grumbles a pretty nice week, I have even managed a few afternoon naps!
How has your week been?