I am such a Christmas person. That annoying person who wants to play Christmas music at the beginning of November. This year feels like it has just crept up on me though so now I am full steam ahead with the Christmas preparations.
We usually go to the Chester Zoo Christmas lantern walk. This year when I tried to book tickets it was all sold out. We were planning to meet friends at Chester Winter Wonderland this week but have found it is not on this year. I usually have firm ideas on what to buy people and usually have bought a few items.This year I feel I have no clue on presents. I popped to Liverpool for a little shop last week and I found that many of the items that I required have sold out already. It was a necessary wake up call.
Our Christmas Preparations
- Booked a trip to visit Santa at our local farm, which the girls will love.
- Me and my sisters have arranged Christmas drinks next weekend
- I have promised the girls they can choose a Christmas decoration for the Christmas tree . We have been looking around for some
- We have ordered some Christmas cards which Meme has designed herself
- I have lined up a few Christmas films all ready to watch.
- We have bought some Advent calendars which are all ready to be opened on 1st December.
It’s beginning to look a lot (or at least a bit more) like Christmas!
What Christmas preparations have you made?