We have been receiving Mila and Pheebs for the last few months now and it is safe to say that they are a huge hit in our house. We have received the Fun at the farm themed box and the Spring themed box (which was a favourite) and, more recently, the Safari craft box. My girls have spent hours and hours cutting, sticking, drawing and creating.
Here are some of the reasons why we love them so much:
- What child doesn’t love getting mail. When a Mila and Pheebs craft box drops into our letterbox every month there is a scream of delight from both Meme and Harri and if it happens to be on a Saturday there is a squeal of delight from me and my husband as it keeps them both entertained for hours.
- Each monthly box consists of something different. We have received mosaics, daffodils to make, stickers, colouring in, threading …the list goes on.
- The box fits in your handbag – so I take one with me when we are out and about in case we visit a cafe and the girls need entertaining.
- It is great for little imaginations. I love watching my girls create little pictures and make special cards. They always find new ways to use the stickers to create new pieces of art.
- The Mila & Pheebs craft boxes are unique ideas for birthday presents. You don’t have to subscribe to the craft boxes, you can actually buy a one off box which makes for the perfect gift.
- Each box contains a keepsake eraser, always in a different shape depending on the theme of the craft box. They are so cool and my girls love to collect them.
We have just received a special holiday edition and we are so excited to get crafting!!! And with these rainy August days that we are having they are an absolute godsend!