The last week of October all done and dusted – can you believe it! It has been a busy busy week there is always so much to do…and we are so ready for a break. Here’s what’s made me happy this week:
- It’s half term – whoop whoop!! Such a long term and tough when everyone around us seem to have had their half term already – but it is finally our turn!!! Yeah! Also possibly (hopefully) the last school holidays just the three of us – come the Christmas holidays we may have another little cutie joining us!
- We had such a lovely chilled out weekend – we pottered, we got things done, we had some fun and for once I didn’t feel like I was rushing around.
- We went car shopping this week in search of a car that will fit us all in! We have found a few suitable options much to my girls delight! They were so excited over a new car – they are just like their Daddy.
- I have been using my slow cooker and seriously don’t know how I have coped without it! It is so handy because I have the most energy in the morning so can sort out tea nice and early then when the evening comes and I am feeling tired I don’t have to worry about tea – Perfect!
- I have done a bit more Christmas shopping, the girls are almost done which is a relief as I am soooo tired already I know as my due date gets closer my energy levels are going to get worse.
So now it is a whole week off with my girls with no rushing or school run or ballet class – yeah!!! It is also Halloween on Monday which my girls are so excited about.
What has made you happy this week?