Oh it has been once of those weeks that I am so glad to see the back off. My husband has been away, I had car troubles and I am generally feeling a bit sorry for myself – I have had to dig deep to find some happy moments but of course with my 2 lovely ladies there is always giggles and smiles at some point.
Here is what has kept me going this week:
- My big girl completed the 5k! I know I say this all the time but honestly that girl amazes me! I am so proud of her she really tries so hard at everything she does. I cant even believe that she is mine!
- Meme’s party was a success. We had the loveliest time as did Harri who loves playing with the big kids.
- I had a good catch up on Monday with my best friend – I don’t see her as often as I like but oh how I miss her. She makes me feel like Natalie and not just Meme and Harri’s Mummy.
- I am finally getting around to sorting out my Facebook page. I do feel a little lost with Facebook for some reason and find it really confusing but I know I need to get it sorted and am pleased I am making a start (finally!) Oh and thanks to the lovely Laura for giving me a little much needed advice! I would love for you to pop over and give my page a little like.
- Harri declared she loves Preschool. After 2 years of tears going to nursery this was like music to my ears!
Happy October and have a lovely weekend!