I missed my happy list last week as we had a little week away and it was actually quite nice to have a mini blogging break. The last few weeks have been a little tough and overwhelming but I woke up on Monday with a different mindset and I do feel so much better for it. Here is my happy list for the week:
- A little trip away, we had some family commitments this week in the South East so we decided to make a little trip of it and swing by Butlin’s in Bognor Regis. Although as soon as we got here Meme was a little under the weather which, let’s face it, is typical. It has still been lovely to have a change of scenery and some family time though.
- I celebrated a a whole year of blogging! I am usually such a quitter so I am really proud of myself. There is so much I would like to do with my blog, so many ideas. However, time is always an issue and, with our new arrival coming in December, that will be the case for quite some time. However, I am happy with the way things are ticking along.
- My pregnancy sickness has been much better this week which is such a relief. It may be because I have been away or because I have be wearing pregnancy sickness bands occasionally but I am hoping, praying that I am coming out the other side. Fingers crossed!!
- It was a happy week in our house with a rather special birthday! My Meme turned six!!! As you can imagine we have an overload of new toys. She has a party today, which she is so excited about so I’m hoping it all goes well.
- Autumn – with the dark nights drawing in it’s actually starting to feel a bit like Autumn and, I have to admit, I feel more than ready for the change in season.
- Christmas shopping – I am sorry for mentioning the C word however, with 2 children already and another baby due days before Christmas, I am needing to get a little organised. I managed to buy a few little items which are perfect for Harri and they were reduced – so as you can imagine I am mighty pleased with myself.